Pedigree Assistant for Dogs
- Whats New
You are entitled to a free upgrade to the current version if you have install codes valid for Pedigree Assistant version 3 and your support/updates period has not expired.
For more information click here.
You may like to know we have other pedigree software products:
- PedPro is a different style of pedigree program that is available for both Windows and Mac computers and which supports direct import of pedigree data from Breeders Assistant and Pedigree Assistant.
This is a very easy way to transfer your pedigree data to the Mac.
- PedScope is an advanced pedigree analysis tool, useful when implementing safe breeding practices in closed or small populations.
PA version 3 has full support for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows are supported. Windows XP and earlier versions are not supported.
Changes in v3.21 (October 2016):
- Maintenance release for v3.20.
Changes in v3.20 (July 2016):
- Highlighting of common or repeat ancestors within pedigrees.
Changes in v3.10:
- Now uses standard Windows method to select images (photos) rather than the older, internal image browser.
- Pedigree databases are by default stored in your 'my documents' folder rather than the Pedigree Assistant install folder. This change means that the software need not run with administrator rights on Windows 7 & 8.
- Added a new warning when exiting without saving, if you have made extensive changes to the database.
- Discontinued support for PDF files as images. JPEG format images should be used for photos in pedigrees.
Pedigree Assistant® is a product of Tenset Technologies Ltd, © 2003-16 All Rights Reserved. Pedigree Assistant is a registered trademark of Tenset Technologies Ltd in the United Kingdom. v3.21, October 2016