PedPal® is an animal breeding and pedigree software product that prints your pedigrees and stores your breeding records. PedPal is designed for the Mac (native mode application).
A free trial version of PedPal can be downloaded from this site. To get the full version visit the Mac App Store.
- Easy To Use - just click in the on-screen pedigree to fill in the animal details and ancestors, then click Print or PDF to export as PDF.
- Stores Your Data - PedPal remembers the details of animals you've previously entered. E.g. when creating a new pedigree if the Sire/Dam is one you've added before you can just select it from a list and the software automatically pulls in their ancestors as far back as you've previously entered.
- Transfer From Breeders Assistant or Pedigree Assistant - if you've previously stored your pedigrees in either of these other products, transfer them easily into PedPal without having to use CSV/text import/export. Not all data is transferred, please check suitability first.
- Customize Pedigrees - adjust the pedigree layout by changing fonts & colors, borders, number of ancestor generations (3-6). Optionally include a logo, photo or signature area. Resize the boxes. Choose which data fields you want included in the main pedigree details and each ancestor generation, separately.
- Highlight Champions - emphasize Champions etc. in red or bold.
- Add Photos - include photos in the pedigree, including selecting a watermark image to appear behind the pedigree.
- Customize Data Entry - add your own data fields and customize the data entry window by adjusting field sizes and arranging fields into tabs and columns.
- Export as PDF/JPEG - export your pedigrees in PDF or JPEG format e.g. for use in email or on websites.
- Record Limit - the full version of PedPal has a limit of 10,000 animals in a single data file. You can have as many data files as you like.
- Import/Export - transfer data in and out of the program using text/CSV import. This program does not prevent you exporting your data (e.g. to use in other programs, spreadsheets etc.)
- User Guide: A comprehensive User Guide is included (use the Help menu within PedPal). Alternatively view the PedPal User Guide online or download a PDF version here.
- Download: A free trial version of PedPal can be downloaded from this site. To get the full version visit the Mac App Store.
- Native Application: PedPal is a native application for the Mac - it does not need a Windows emulator to run.
|For detailed information please see the User Guide (or download the PDF).|
Customers of PedPal v2 - Free Upgrade Offer
If you bought a copy of PedPal from this web site prior to January 14th 2017 (either for the Mac or Windows), you have an older version of PedPal (v2) which was discontinued. We are making available a free upgrade to all such customers to PedPro v3. PedPro 3 includes all the features of the older PedPal and many others, and will directly accept your pedigree data files from PedPal v2. To take advantage of this offer please contact the customer service help desk to request an installation code. This only applies to customers who obtained the full (paid) version of PedPal directly from this web site, and not, e.g., to customers who bought through the Mac App Store who can obtain updates direct from the App Store.
Commencing January 14th 2017 PedPal is exclusively sold through the Mac App Store, for Mac customers only.